The AGM is on Monday 11th March (NOT 4th as previously advertised) in the village hall annex starting at 7.30.
The agenda is given below.
- Introduction by Chairman.
- Minutes of Previous Meeting – Monday 12th March 2018.
- Matters Arising from Minutes.
- Report of Treasurer and Presentation of Audited Accounts.
- Report of Secretary.
- Report on Fundraising Activities by Vice Chairman.
- Consideration of Resolutions.
- Resignation of the Current Committee.
- Election of Executive Committee for the coming year – Chairman, Vice Chairman/Events Organiser, Secretary, Treasurer.
Any resolutions or nominations, duly endorsed, for posts on the executive committee (Chairman, Vice Chairman/Events Organiser, Secretary, and Treasurer) should be sent to ‘SOS Secretary, 27 Mill Street’ or via email to email@example.com. These should arrive by Friday 22nd February. Following the AGM there will be the opportunity for questions and an informal discussion on the current situation and future fund-raising events.
We hope as many people as possible will be able to attend. Any volunteers who would wish to join our Working Group will be welcomed. We meet approximately once a month on a Monday evening.